OBCH Program Details
There is no better home building program in America!
- Free Custom Home Plans!*
- Free plan review by our experienced in-house Custom Home Builders
- House Plan Consultation - Learn how to Save Money when designing your custom home
- Great Rates! Prime Rate Financing
- Construction and permanent financing assistance
- Establish a construction checking account for your project
- Develop a construction budget based on your monthly mortgage goal
- Personalized Draw Schedule to help cash flow needs during construction
- Assistance in establishing the payment schedule for suppliers and contractors
- Lot loans, zero down, close in two weeks
- Zero $ down, twelve month construction loans that include all soft cost, hard cost, land pay-off, and more if you qualify
Budgeting & Estimating
- Extensive Itemized Budget and Building Specifications
- Assistance with Material Take-offs, Contractor Bids, and Supplier Bids
- Free Feasibility inspection of your construction site
- Items to avoid during construction
- List of suppliers that provide you with the OBCH volume discounts
- Comprehensive list of independent contractors and suppliers
- Easy to follow Building Guide and Schedule - a simple start-to-finish step-by-step building aid
- Construction Building Manual contains: lien releases, bid forms, insurance forms, and other forms you will need during construction
Construction Support & Consulting
- Members only access to our exclusive contractor and vendor list on our website
- Free Home Construction Seminars
- Provides sources for you to obtain Builder's Risk and General Liability Insurance
- Telephone consultation with you, the Owner Builder, until the completion of your project.
You select the process to match your needs
OBCH serves as your Custom Home Building Consultant during all phases of the home-building process, while the Owner serves as the General Contractor and Builder. We will contact you weekly to ensure our construction project is going smoothly.
This program includes all items from the Consulting Process plus inspection sessions with an independent third party inspector. The inspectors report directly to and work specifically for the client. These sessions will include a checklist of recommendations covering completed work, and a list of action items detailing future building steps, while the Owner continues to serve as the General Contractor and Builder.
Third party independent contractors are available to assist you with any portion of your building project. The contractors report directly to and works specifically for the client; their fees are based on location, complexity of services and time frame, as negotiated by Owner Builder and the contractor. The Owner Builder selects the contractors and suppliers, while maintaining the role of General Contractor and Builder.
We will customize any program to fit your needs!
EACH OFFICE LOCATION IS INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED. OBCH, Inc.(Houston office) claims no liability and will not be held responsible for any claims originating from any other said offices. It should be understood that each office location offers different programs, start-up agreements, program pricing, house plan programs, etc.
* Set up an appointment with one of our designers and get your plan design
process started. You will pay for the design in three stages. At the
completion of the design, when you begin to build, you will be credited
the cost of the plans towards your
building process fee, making your custom homes plans FREE.
**Programs and terms are subject to change without notice.